Brucies Nod

Introduce yourself here....

Brucies Nod

Postby Brandy Butter » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:54 am

Just like to let you know how our racing greyhound is doing. Brucies Nod is now nearly three and doing well racing mainly at Brighton and Hove. He is currently an A2 dog having worked his way up the ranks. He is a bit reticent getting out the traps often but when he does break he does really well!! He has won his 3 in a row so cant wait for his trophy night . He has the lovely Jason Heath as his trainer who is especially nice when I ask stupid questions about the racing game. He treats the dogs with respect and genuinely cares about the hounds in his care.
Bruce will of course be coming home with us when he retires to join Belter and Jimmy for his forever home. ( Bruce is named after Bruce Springsteen, my hubbies favourite singer) Have a happy Christmas one and all xxxxxx
Brandy Butter
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

My Greyhounds: Belter and Genie plus Bruce
previously Caras Belter and Nods Round. We also have Brucies Nod who has just retired.

Return to Me & my Hounds